Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our First Mailing

Time for more feedback. Does everyone have a book? I think a few were ordering online. What is a reasonable date for our first mailing? Does everyone think they would be able to post their book by June 1st, 2008? Again we are looking at 2.5 pages each which allows a bit of collaboration and overlap among the artists.

The chart is updated to reflect the 1 month turn-around. Top chart allows you to see which book you are drawing in each round (and who is drawing in yours).

The bottom chart shows who you will need to ship to each round.

Basend on popular vote we would aim to ship the following round July 1st, 2008. Kerry, you will always have an international ship, so plese let us know if these dates work for you. And obviously if anyone finishes before the first of the month they could post right away to give the next artist more time.



Rotation and Shipping
Originally uploaded by 3MW

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Nice work on the charts! I have my Moly in hand and would be ready by June 1.

Clare said...

I will be ready to mail by June 1.

Jan Allsopp said...

I should have mine next week and I'm happy with the 1st of June to start. Thanks for the chart. I love charts.

Jan Allsopp said...

OK I've studied the chart in detail and it is perfect. Well done and thank you!

melissa said...

Thanks, Jan. It's the teacher part of me. Just can't shake it.

Alison said...

Fine for me too

KT Mo Design Studio said...

Hi all ...1st June is fine by me too. Thanks for all the hard work with the chart...all I've got to do now is tackle that blank page...its a bit scary!