Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Melissa and my new vegie garden

It's spring here and I've joined the many who are new to growing their own vegies this year. I'm a little bit proud of the progress my darlings have made so far and we harvest daily our Asian greens and red lettuce which is a pick and go perennial. I hope you like the home grown touch to your book Melissa. Clare, it is already in the mail to you! Sorry again for the delay. And if I don't get to say so again beforehand, Happy Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hey, everyone, come see - Jan and Alison have finally done the molys they have been hoarding far too long. Nice vegie patch, Jan - home grown greens and tomatoes are just the best.

The Speckled Sink said...

LOVE. IT. Thank you thank you!!

Clare said...

It is so lovely to look at in person Jan, as always! ;)